Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simple wonton filling

Hello! Welcome to 'Dapur on Fire'! Dapur here means kitchen in Malay language. I'm starting off my first post on 'Dapur on Fire' with a simple wonton filling that my family and I love very much. And yes, I don't really measure my ingredients. I trust my instincts do the cooking and tasting. I will put up the tutorial on how to make these wontons in a gold ingot shape next time.

ingots


Main ingredients:

... ground pork/chicken
... prawns
... waterchestnut
... spring onions/scallions
... shiitake mushrooms; diced
... black fungus
... finely chopped garlic

Seasonings:
... oyster sauce
... soy sauce
... salt & pepper to taste
... sesame oil (2-3 drops)
... 1-2 tsp corn flour
... 1 egg (optional)


ps: I'm still in the process of building this page and I need a nice banner! hehe...

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin